Those Blue Eyes Say So Much.

 


He got in my car. 

I turned to look at him. 

His eyes were a deep shade of blue that I quickly recognized. 

Complete satisfaction. 

That is what his eyes said. 

Two nights before, we'd had amazing car sex. 

I watched his taillights for as long as I could when we parted, hitting my pillow fulfilled. 

His gaze now pierced through me, and without needing to ask, he knew I felt the same.

He grinned; I blushed and smiled, looking down, doing my best to hide the obvious, which wasn't working. 

Do you like what we did? he quietly asked, reaching around my neck to play with the short hair at the nape. 

Yes. I said, slowly raising my eyes. 

I licked my lips, moving my position slightly.  

He watched, firming his grip on my neck. 

What did you like? He again quietly asked, though this time his question had a bit more insistence. 

I licked my lips again, thinking to myself, he's aroused, and so am I. 

Maintaining his gaze, I answered, my words low and barely audible; I liked the anal play.

He didn't move, only to tighten his grip on my neck, signaling his passion and, at the same time, the challenge he was having to hold himself back.  

That's why you and I are so satisfied, he said with his ever-deepening blue eyes, yet you can see that some needs are still left for us, yes?

And as he pulled me in for a kiss, I answered him, in between giggling as he tickled my face and neck with his lips and beard, yes, yes, needs, soft, sensual, and erotic. 

 That night was soft, sensual, and erotic, and those leftover needs were met and then some. The language of his blue eyes is profound, subtle, and wanting; it's incredible to experience it intimately. 

Thanks for reading; may you leave with the inspiration to learn the language of your lover's eyes.  

-Shannon Marie 

Comments