He Glazed Me with His Honey



It was a night after I'd seen bodywork clients; driving to R's, I began to wind down and, lighting a joint, listened to Sade on the way there. Her music always got me thinking about car sex with R; we'd had car sex the night before, and images, sounds, and tastes were fresh in my mind. 
I pulled into his long gravel driveway and rolled the windows down, getting a whiff of the farm smells I loved. Gathering my things, I stood outside and looked up, taking in the crisp air for a moment longer, fully letting go of my day. My eyes wandered into the ink-blue sky, and my mind slowed to meet the super chill pace I felt right there in the driveway, which I knew was because he'd been caring for his fort and family all day- something very satisfying for him.  
I've arrived, is the thought that floated through my mind as I walked through the garage and into a fantastic garlic-scent and warm, wood-stove-heated basement and house.
It was an incredible feeling to walk into, and the magnitude of everything R had done to make the house cozy wasn't lost on me. It took time and patience to do the wood, wrangle L & J into a routine they'd somehow follow, go shopping, take care of the farm and countless other things, and cook. 
I took my boots and coat off and padded upstairs.
 
Putting my bag down, I looked over at him, smiling, enjoying how he looked standing there in his pj bottoms, socks, and no shirt outfit, eating a piece of Naan bread with eyes closed. 
He looks so comfortable and sexy, I thought, and I made my way next to him, leaning into his ear to catch his scent and resting my hands on his firm hips. 
My breath met his, and our energies began to blend. 
Allow me to draw you in further to that night. 
Enjoy the read. 

Continuing foreplay throughout dinner with great conversation, we laughed and caught each other's eye several times, hinting at the soon-to-be extracurricular night's activities, asking me if I'd want to get toasted or go directly upstairs to his nest after dessert. 
The question was easy; giving him a playful smile, I answered, upstairs
He'd gone to the bedroom to warm the bed while I washed my face and brushed my teeth, a habit engrained since childhood. 
I looked at myself in the mirror. 
You go rock that man's world tonight, were the words that ran through my head as I gently massaged a small amount of coconut oil on my freshly washed skin, my green eyes flickering with anticipation.
I didn't have a plan on exactly how I would rock his world, and little did I know the unexpected events that were about to transpire between R and me. 

Selecting a soft piano jazz playlist, I turned the volume low, stripped down to my soft gray cotton undies and long-knee socks, and slid into his cloud-like bed, easily nestling into the well-fitting nook that his torso and hips naturally created for my body.  
I loved this cuddling position R and I have adopted, his legs and arms wrapped tightly around me; feeling him hold, breathe, and sink into me allowed me the space to do the same.  
We lay there like that for some time.
 

I felt his cock grow; he's long tonight, I thought as he placed one strong, knowing hand on my belly to expertly shift my ass against his hardness. 
He moaned and whispered in my ear, you feel good, really good. 
I could hear his need and loved how he sounded when he wanted more. 
What do you need? I asked mischievously, teasing. 
He answered with both words and actions by gently wrapping one hand around my neck and pushing my upper body away; I wanted to slide my cock in with nice, slow strokes. Quickly picking up on his cue, I shimmied my bottom so he could have access to full penetration in either avenue of entry - pussy or ass.
Wetting his fingers with saliva before wetting the head of his cock; he set himself to rest at the base of my hairless pussy lips and waited. 

May I? 
His voice cracked ever so slightly as he asked the question, immediately giving away his lust and base need to fulfill pleasure. 
Yes, you may; with a tiny request, I would like you to cum inside my ass tonight.
His breath caught. 
I knew he wanted to move fast, yet he did not.
R took his time, intuitively knowing without me needing to say that a proper anal fuck would require extra preparations. He teased my pussy with the tip of his dick, intentionally not penetrating, and whispered naughty talk in my ear; you're a dirty girl; you like to have your ass played with. 
Yes, I do, I quietly murmured and wet my finger. 
He watched as I rimmed my tight asshole with a nimble wet finger, moistening it again and again, each time pushing the slim digit deeper. 
I felt the intensity of his eyes without looking at him. 
His grip around my neck tightened slightly in a delicate balance of power and trust. He pushed his cock tip just inside my pussy walls; that's. So. fucking. hot. 
The words fell out of his mouth slowly. 
He penetrated me and continued to watch me finger-fuck myself in the ass. 
I like watching you fuck your ass... he said

Sensing his words and what was behind them and knowing my body, I shifted to kiss him, sucking his lower lip and tongue like I would his cock. 
Pulling back to gaze at him, my words were deliberate. 
I'm ready to surrender to you in my ass, and I want it very oily and messy
His usually light blue eyes turned dark, and I knew where he'd gone in his mind - he went somewhere primal, a place deep in the male mind - the need to fuck and release his seed. 
And that turned me on. 

I got on all fours, grabbed the coconut oil, and scooped out a small chunk.

He watched from behind as I pushed the chunk of oil into my tight asshole, purposely puckering my ass to help melt the oil. I felt a drip trickle down the crease on the inside of my smooth ass cheek and down the soft skin of my inner thigh. 

He moaned with impatience.

I took my time oiling and finger-rimming my ass with one hand and stroking and lubing his stiff, long, thick-veined cock with the other, slowly twisting my hand around his freshly shaved shaft. 
Turning, I glanced at him; this image now burned forever in the pleasure center of my mind. 
R was mounted above me, his hard cock standing on its own, with solid thighs willing to do the work and his face barely holding onto any sense of emotional composure. 

I knew he could no longer hold on and whispered,  Go there, take me with you.

What little control he had left him. 

He leaned close- forehead to mine and held my face, maintaining his gaze; the look in his eyes told me everything. He would give me all tonight and more, much more.

Stay still as I penetrate your ass, he said, his mouth lightly touching my lips as he spoke. I'll go slow even though everything in me says not to. My seed will wait for you. 

R entered my hot anal hole gently, coaxing me to open, and slowly gained a smooth rhythmic pumping in and out of my oily, messy ass. 

Each pump of his cock gently coaxed my anal barriers to open, giving me a connection to R that felt intensely intimate and raw on an entirely new level. 

Deep inside me, our roots danced.   

I wet my finger and lightly grazed my puffy and aroused - ready-to-orgasm clit. Then, I reached back to tickle his tight balls. R's hands raked and gripped every inch of my body; his breath turned ragged, and the sounds he made gave way to where he was in his pleasure. 

I'm gonna come with him, I thought. 

Fuck, your ass feels like your pussy; you are so open and wet, he gruffly said as he pumped slightly more vigorously, still maintaining the pace yet somehow going deeper into my ass. 

Go there, I whispered; I'm right there with you. 

I tapped my clit and held my body still.   

He inhaled, holding his breath, and continued to pump strongly as the first waves of my anal orgasm began. He managed to say these words before the swirl of his and my climaxes took over everything that existed at that moment. 

I'm gonna. Fuck. Feel me fill your ass. 

Our breath synced. His thighs stiffened. And we intermingled as one.     

He didn't just cum inside me, shoot his load, or pop a nut off.  

He glazed me with his honey. 

Comments