The Orgasm You Have When You're Alone


 Hi 🙂

I enjoyed experiencing something amazing a few days ago with R.

He brought me to an orgasm that usually occurs when I’m alone.

It was the orgasm you have when you’re alone, yet you aren’t alone.


He walked across his property, moving the heavy fence to the middle pasture, and waited for me to catch up. I could feel his energy as he slipped his hand into mine – a slow, easy Sunday morning kind of energy with no rush to be anywhere or do anything. He glanced at me, and I recognized a hint of devilish excitement in his dark blue eyes as he murmured, gun shack?

My excitement over the possibilities of what was about to happen in the gun shack grew as we made our way through the field of Bluestem, and I playfully swirled my fingers along the inside of his palm to give him a glimpse of where I was. He tightened his grip ever so slightly in response and, holding in as best he could his lust, slowly picked up the pace toward his handbuilt tin-roofed cozy man cave.

Once inside and free from prying eyes, R’s smooth exterior fell.

He quickly ripped his clothes off and watched me as I slowly stripped naked.

Do you like my shave job? I asked coyly, looking at him with a tiny smile under my lashes while lightly touching the soft skin above the only small patch of hair I left to cover my clit, exposing my lips.

Yes, he answered gruffly while stroking his cock.

Want to taste? I asked.

Yes, but right now, I’m into this. He said and tapped the tabletop behind me, putting his shorts down for me to sit; first grabbing my legs wide and then bending down to wet my pussy with his saliva, purposely not touching me with his mouth – each drop placed precisely where extra lube would be necessary.

Look at me when I enter you. He said.

My breath caught at the back of my throat as I felt the tip of his dick rest at the entrance to my pussy before he eased himself in, filling me all the way.

My eyes didn’t break as he pumped his narrow hips in and out at a nice rhythm.

I stroked my clit and watched him fuck me, getting more turned on as he watched me.

The thought crossed my mind that he was bringing on the same sensations I have in my solo masturbation sessions – orgasms that are my ‘alone orgasms.’ And as my pussy got wetter, I knew there was no place to hide- my alone orgasm was about to become shared with R hugely.

Hold it, R whispered, slowed slightly, and shifted his body for a new angle—my two o’clock.

He gazed at me, mouthing the words hold it, and pumped his dick into me until I couldn’t hold it anymore.

The waves of pleasure started on the inside walls of my pussy and pushed their way out – forcing R to push hard to stay inside of me. He continued to pump as my orgasm dripped onto his shorts and rippled to every inch of my being, filling me with complete satisfaction that would be with me the entire day.

Standing up to put on his tight black Calvin Klines and shoes, he grinned at me and said, you just had an alone orgasm.


The profoundness of sharing an alone orgasm with someone you’re comfortable with is a big deal in my mind. It means sharing a part of you that no one else sees. You’re at your most vulnerable, and nothing is held back. And what I discovered during my reflection is that it cannot be forced or planned – it will only arrive when all the barriers are dropped.

Reading this sparks curiosity and playfulness the next time you and your partner are together. 

I’d love to hear from you via comments. 

-Shannon Marie

Comments